HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Can You Imagine If...

Tue Sep 27, 2022, 09:10 AM

Can You Imagine If...

I just read an article on Politico about California’s homeless problem. Since moving here two years ago I’ve really become aware of it. I see them everywhere in Palm Springs and the surrounding cities. It’s very sad.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/21/california-authorities-uproot-homeless-people-00057868

Anyway, the article said that due to our mild climate HALF the nations homeless are here. Can you imagine what would happen if Gov Newsome used the DeSantis strategy? After all FL and TX both shipped migrants to blue states saying other states should “share the problem and expense”. He even sent some to the VPs house in DC! Can you just imagine what would happen if bus loads of homeless, each with a new tent, showed up in red states? After all, why should CA have to carry the nations homeless problem? (Sarcasm).

I would never advocate using human beings as a publicity stunt. But the thought of bus loads of homeless setting up a tent city next to the Florida Governors Mansion…. Well I’d pay good money to see that.

2 replies, 692 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Can You Imagine If... (Original post)
NowISeetheLight Sep 27 OP
yankee87 Sep 27 #1
GreenWave Sep 27 #2

Response to NowISeetheLight (Original post)

Tue Sep 27, 2022, 09:19 AM

1. Sad but true

We can have a game show like some dystopian novels. The deprivation of the Qpublican party has no lower bounds.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NowISeetheLight (Original post)

Tue Sep 27, 2022, 10:06 AM

2. Time to weed out the evil

It will take a lot of weeding.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread