Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
6 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
If a Repub shows up on my tv..... (Original Post) Just_Vote_Dem Nov 2023 OP
I miss him. Imagine him today describing Trump. Funtatlaguy Nov 2023 #1
The work he did has allowed a majority of us to look at TFG Warpy Nov 2023 #5
Perfect Traildogbob Nov 2023 #2
and Dan Quail is all three. Emile Nov 2023 #3
If memory serves, it was Dan Quayle who advised Pence to simply .... JustABozoOnThisBus Nov 2023 #6
The older I get ExWhoDoesntCare Nov 2023 #4

Warpy

(112,232 posts)
5. The work he did has allowed a majority of us to look at TFG
Thu Nov 9, 2023, 11:22 AM
Nov 2023

and say "This guy is really stupid, full of shit, and fucking nuts!" and be correct about all three.

Traildogbob

(9,182 posts)
2. Perfect
Thu Nov 9, 2023, 09:40 AM
Nov 2023

If evolution was real, how does a species go backwards in common sense and still survive?
I believe MAGA’s are much more stupid than what George ever encountered. DEVO was on to something with that name.
We need much more George. But he is resting in peace. He would not be very calm around this amount of shit for brains.
The comic material he would have now……….
Miss him.

JustABozoOnThisBus

(23,588 posts)
6. If memory serves, it was Dan Quayle who advised Pence to simply ....
Thu Nov 9, 2023, 11:29 AM
Nov 2023

... do the veep job of conducting the senate's certification of election results. Dan Quayle, voice of reason (in this case) told pence to not try to change the results.

If true, I don't care how he spells Pottatto

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»If a Repub shows up on my...