Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

Comfortably_Numb

(3,952 posts)
Thu May 30, 2024, 03:58 PM May 30

Katy Drumph, errr Tur is shameless. She is preoccupied with Shitbird's feelings, and it's sickening.

Last edited Thu May 30, 2024, 06:18 PM - Edit history (2)

On and on. Thank Odin Nicole is up next…fucking Katy…
Update: 6:15 eastern—-there’s turd again….bragging about stroking—I mean covering-trump for the last nine years. Take a bow Katy, you bought and paid for shill.

18 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Katy Drumph, errr Tur is shameless. She is preoccupied with Shitbird's feelings, and it's sickening. (Original Post) Comfortably_Numb May 30 OP
I guess Turd hasn't gotten Enough Bad Backlassh Feedback Cha May 30 #1
She is the biggest sign of how much trouble the country is in Johnny2X2X May 30 #2
I fear that you may be right. And M$NBC is clearly not going to do anything. Magat Haberman should at least have a Comfortably_Numb May 30 #3
Selling out always costs the sellout, in the end BoRaGard May 30 #6
Yet MSNBC keeps her in their employ. Irish_Dem May 30 #4
What's that saying the MAGAbillies are known to say? Oh, yes: Fuck your feelings, Donnie. Efilroft Sul May 30 #5
lol What will Turd do Cha May 30 #7
Her husband better make up the couch because I think Katy is going to be inconsolable tonight. Her hero is a criminal!! Comfortably_Numb May 30 #10
Lol Turd tried Cha May 30 #11
She all but stroked him unapologetically and openly.... I'm glad she's gonna have a sad. Comfortably_Numb May 30 #12
🤢 Sickening. MSNBC Dropped Cha May 30 #14
I'm watching MSNBC and don't see her senseandsensibility May 30 #8
This message was self-deleted by its author senseandsensibility May 30 #9
She was just on from the courthouse a few minutes ago...around 6 est ? chowder66 May 30 #13
She's gonna have a sad tonight. Her hero is a felon now. Comfortably_Numb May 30 #15
She knows but I think she's trying to play it like she's happy about the verdict. chowder66 May 30 #16
Fucking Stockholm Syndrome idjit PCIntern May 30 #17
He's angry. Johonny May 30 #18

Cha

(300,666 posts)
1. I guess Turd hasn't gotten Enough Bad Backlassh Feedback
Thu May 30, 2024, 04:02 PM
May 30

on msnbc to let her know her Carrying Water for TSF's Feelings is Sickening.

Fuck her Pandering to the MagASS Hats.

Johnny2X2X

(19,964 posts)
2. She is the biggest sign of how much trouble the country is in
Thu May 30, 2024, 04:03 PM
May 30

Katy Tur is literally part of the Trump campaign, they can call her up and she'll say what they ask. Just a few years ago if it came out a newsperson had donated a few dollars to a campaign, they could lose their jobs. Now there are multiple literal campaign workers at major news outlets and no one seems to care. And this isn't FOX, this is MSNBC. MSNBC is allowing a member of the Trump campaign to be on their payroll and get air time every single day.

I think Tur and Haberman are just the tip of the iceberg, Trump has people who answer to him at most media outlets.

Comfortably_Numb

(3,952 posts)
3. I fear that you may be right. And M$NBC is clearly not going to do anything. Magat Haberman should at least have a
Thu May 30, 2024, 04:21 PM
May 30

look by the Pulitzer committee. She was a paid trump stenographer. Period. Turd gets off scot free though…..

BoRaGard

(1,134 posts)
6. Selling out always costs the sellout, in the end
Thu May 30, 2024, 04:32 PM
May 30

sad that she has let herself go like this...

As history has shown, everything that top-dog Repube Diaper Donnie
touches, winds up either dead or stinking like shit.

Comfortably_Numb

(3,952 posts)
10. Her husband better make up the couch because I think Katy is going to be inconsolable tonight. Her hero is a criminal!!
Thu May 30, 2024, 05:50 PM
May 30

A. Convicted felon. Drumph slept with Stormy Daniels, and the jury didn’t believe a line of Blanche’s bullshit. When the jury knows your lawyer’s a liar, they should sssume that shit gibbon is a liar too.

Cha

(300,666 posts)
11. Lol Turd tried
Thu May 30, 2024, 06:05 PM
May 30

And Tried to garner sympathy for TSF 😢 😢 with her .viewers

but the NYC jury didn’t believe a word.. the Prison reference didn’t help either. ..

Response to Comfortably_Numb (Original post)

chowder66

(9,458 posts)
13. She was just on from the courthouse a few minutes ago...around 6 est ?
Thu May 30, 2024, 06:26 PM
May 30

She talked about how she has been talking about and thinking about Trump every day for 9 years.
I think she was trying to act like she is happy about the verdict but it seemed contrived.

chowder66

(9,458 posts)
16. She knows but I think she's trying to play it like she's happy about the verdict.
Thu May 30, 2024, 06:56 PM
May 30

She seemed to be trying to save her skin with a forced smile.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»Katy Drumph, errr Tur is ...