Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
4 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
I have a question for magas (Original Post) kimbutgar Jun 7 OP
Why are you asking here? Igel Jun 7 #1
I would just like others to ask that question of the magaloons they know kimbutgar Jun 7 #3
The answer is yes senseandsensibility Jun 7 #2
Haven't they blatantly expressed that they are willing to risk it all? live love laugh Jun 7 #4

Igel

(35,745 posts)
1. Why are you asking here?
Fri Jun 7, 2024, 06:07 PM
Jun 7

Anything one of us has to say would be a foe giving the answer that's expected of an enemy.

It's like going to a MAGA site and asking what Biden or DUers *really* think about something.

kimbutgar

(21,897 posts)
3. I would just like others to ask that question of the magaloons they know
Fri Jun 7, 2024, 06:09 PM
Jun 7

I knew what we on DU are thinking. I’d just be curious if someone asked a MAGA that question.

senseandsensibility

(18,445 posts)
2. The answer is yes
Fri Jun 7, 2024, 06:09 PM
Jun 7

I'm sorry, but I have no curiosity about them or their "ideas" left in me. It has all been drained out over the past nine years. I know them. I don't want to, but I do thanks to the constant analysis of their feelings by the corporate media. They are exactly what they have always seemed to be.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»I have a question for mag...