HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Glenn Beck honored with D...

Mon Apr 29, 2013, 08:23 PM

Glenn Beck honored with Disruptive Innovation Award.

Last edited Mon Apr 29, 2013, 09:01 PM - Edit history (1)

I assume the award was for his ground-breaking idea to start The Blaze, so he could spew his racist and homophobic opinions without worrying about sponsors. As his citation says:

" Beck’s quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made The Glenn Beck Program the third highest rated radio program in America and his unique blend of modern-day storytelling and insightful views on current events allowed him to achieve the extraordinary feat of having #1 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction. Beck also stars in a live stage show and is the editor of GlennBeck.com."

"Across all of these mediums, Beck connects with his fans in a whole new way, inspiring and entertaining them with his humor, hard-hitting interviews and honest tales about his life."

Perhaps these people never listened to his program.

This award is sponsored by Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award , an organization based on studies by Clayton Christensen of Harvard University School of Business . The ceremony was hosted by the NYU Tisch School of Business.

1 replies, 858 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Glenn Beck honored with Disruptive Innovation Award. (Original post)
cheyanne Apr 2013 OP
freshwest Apr 2013 #1

Response to cheyanne (Original post)

Mon Apr 29, 2013, 08:46 PM

1. I'm waiting for him to get the Stochastic Terrorism Award. He incited several attacks, some fatal.

As his cultists chant 'Freedom of Speech!'

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread