HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Something's wrong with m...

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 07:52 AM

"Something's wrong with my mirror." . . . Please come CAPTION Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity!!!!

Rush ("Never too many lies" Limbaugh and Sean ("Hit the hammer on the head" Hannity both just finished saying (in concert): "Listen, we're not worried about losing the Cumulus contract. We were thinking about leaving their puny 40 stations anyway. . . . Cumulus wasn't good enough for us. . . . They could only think about the bottom line, not the truth. . . . This is what happens to prophets crying in the wilderness. . . . Anyway, there were too many commercials. . . . And the liberals and child-killing progressives threatened to boycott our sponsors. . . . What can you expect from whiners who never take responsibility for themselves. . . . All they have are excuses and hate. . . . Always blaming someone else for their pitiful lives!!"

5 replies, 1055 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Something's wrong with my mirror." . . . Please come CAPTION Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jul 2013 OP
southernyankeebelle Jul 2013 #1
90-percent Jul 2013 #2
skip fox Jul 2013 #3
olddots Jul 2013 #4
skip fox Jul 2013 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 07:56 AM

1. Finally the station managers had a "come to Jesus" moment and realized they are

losing business because of them. Two down. Lets take on Savage next.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 08:06 AM

2. Some not appropriate music to accompany this news

Sorry. I'm into Zappa and Beefheart as much as a 13 year old girl is into Justin Bieber.

And I can't help thinking these guys will find a way to carry on. Hopefully it will be an existence like Glen Beck, where I can no longer accidentally see him when I'm flipping channels.

-90% Jimmy

PS - surprisingly, I recently found out Penn Gillete (a fellow long time Zappa fan) is pals with Glen Beck. Which I think in a way is a good thing, as I think those of us that have been divided and conquered should tear down the walls and re-engage with each other, as we may all be closer in our beliefs than we realize. It ain't Pubs and Dems, it's the multi-national corporations, dummy!

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 01:22 PM

3. Rush: "I'm the Dissembler in Chief."

Sean: "Veracity is an illusion. Listen tome."
Rush: "If you didn't hear it here, it ain't.
Sean: "I encourage critical thinking. If you don't agree with me, it's not critical thinking."
Rush: "Few know the awful responsibility of thinking for others so they might be self-reliant."
Sean: "Never before have so few thought for so many."

etc., etc., etc.

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 01:30 PM

4. rush ,sean & ted are going on the road

playing klan rallies as the band Stool Sample tickets are free but it cost 20$ to leave once they start shitting from their mouths .

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 29, 2013, 02:46 PM

5. Pictures soon coming to a post-office near you!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread