HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Fox's Lauren Green teache...

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 10:27 AM

Fox's Lauren Green teaches Reza Aslan some scholarship, you bet. Come CAPTION Ms. Running-on-Empty!

Lauren ("I can never figure out what I'm missing" Green is saying: "You can't seriously believe that anyone will swallow that! . . . No Muslim scholar, so called, can be objective or provide a substantial intelligent perspective on Christianity, much less Jesus. . . . It's just not in your genes. . . . Whereas a Christian scholar is raised in a culture that respects true objectivity and intellectual prowess. . . . What do you have to say to that? . . . Quickly please, I've only got 12 seconds to a hard break."

4 replies, 1899 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fox's Lauren Green teaches Reza Aslan some scholarship, you bet. Come CAPTION Ms. Running-on-Empty! (Original post)
skip fox Jul 2013 OP
JaneyVee Jul 2013 #1
Gormy Cuss Jul 2013 #2
skip fox Jul 2013 #3
skip fox Jul 2013 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 10:43 AM

1. FOX, where Republicans talk about Democrats and Christians talk about Muslims.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 10:48 AM

2. Christian scholars would be more objective when examining Christianity?

Teh stoopid. It burns.

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 01:56 PM

4. "No, no, no, no. If you wanta come off as a scholar you gotta do better than that!

You gotta wear robes and mortarboards like in Duck Soup. You gotta have a houseboy and a cottage outside of London. You gotta be white and smoke a pipe. . . . What do you know, anyway?"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread