HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The walking dead with a t...

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 08:53 AM

The walking dead with a talking head. Please come CAPTION Sen. Lindsay Graham!!!!

Lindsay ("My MRI clearly had a bleeding black skull in the center of the image" ) Graham is saying: "I don't care if the Benghazi survivors and witnesses have been interviewed by the FBI who in turn allowed the appropriate House committees and investigators to read the transcripts but who deemed release of the information would jeopardize an on-going investigation and make the perpetrators more difficult to capture and prosecute, I'll hold up all of Obama's nominees until I'm satisfied. . . . I want you to know I'm not bomb-thrower, no Ted Cruz. . . . My judgments and actions are absolutely sane."

CAPTION somewhat based on the following Media Matters story:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/30/media-reports-on-sen-grahams-benghazi-threats-i/196669

5 replies, 987 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply The walking dead with a talking head. Please come CAPTION Sen. Lindsay Graham!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Oct 2013 OP
notadmblnd Oct 2013 #1
skip fox Oct 2013 #3
Deep13 Oct 2013 #2
skip fox Oct 2013 #4
skip fox Oct 2013 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 08:56 AM

1. He should have never been allowed out of his mother's basement.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to notadmblnd (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:55 AM

3. "And I didn't wear no paper diapers, but the real kind, cloth, and mommy used to warm them

in the dryer for me, and I had all these computer games from way back and stuff."

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:02 AM

2. "Oh my! I have the vapors!" nt

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 11:06 AM

4. "Chris, I think you have to separate the Republican Party into the wack-jobs who

will try to obstruct the affairs of government over nothing and those of us who are responsible and have legitimate concerns about big government, and if you don't we'll close down the government until you do!"

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2013, 12:11 PM

5. "I always said I regretted it, how my mother spanked me, but never enough!"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread