HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » “How do you say ‘Scram, P...

Sun Aug 24, 2014, 07:52 AM

“How do you say ‘Scram, Pedro!’ in Mexicanese?”. . .Come CAPTION National Review Editor Rich Lowrey!

Last edited Sun Aug 24, 2014, 08:41 AM - Edit history (1)

Rich (“Compassion’s for the stupid and weak”) Lowrey is saying: “Look, I agree that the Republicans are going to need the Mexican-American vote, among other things, to win back the White House, s we should stretch out a friendly hand to them. . . . but any so-called Republican who would even suggest a reform of immigration policy should be tar-and-feathered, drawn-and-quartered, their innards pulled out of their writhing bodies under a midday desert sun, and have someone take a hot, wet, greasy dump on their evaginated hearts! . . . Just how is that a contradiction??? . . . I’d really like to know!”

Above CAPTION based (rather closely) on the following Media Matters story:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/22/national-reviews-lowry-some-pro-immigration-ref/200521

4 replies, 916 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply “How do you say ‘Scram, Pedro!’ in Mexicanese?”. . .Come CAPTION National Review Editor Rich Lowrey! (Original post)
skip fox Aug 2014 OP
hobbit709 Aug 2014 #1
Iggo Aug 2014 #2
skip fox Aug 2014 #3
skip fox Aug 2014 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Aug 24, 2014, 07:56 AM

1. What a pendejo.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Aug 24, 2014, 09:35 AM

2. ¡Ai, pinche...!

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 24, 2014, 09:49 AM

3. "Listen, the only answer is to make certain types who could be confused

with illegals carry papers at all times while we make 'Security Sweeps' and deport any illegals we net (and stupid certain-types not carrying papers . . . after all, who needs them?), then have armed drones patrol the border until we can raise anti-personnel barriers of the persuasive type, if you know whet I mean. . . . Just how is that harsh?"

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 24, 2014, 11:11 AM

4. "Shepard, my mental implant doesn't need batteries. . . . What are you . . .?

Living in the ice age?"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread