HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » This is no surprise: Lind...

Sun Nov 23, 2014, 08:02 PM

This is no surprise: Lindsey Graham: GOP-led Benghazi report is 'full of crap'

This idiot just never stops

.Washington (CNN) -- Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, has some harsh words for the recently released Benghazi report, led by his own party.

"I think the report is full of crap," Graham told Gloria Borger on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"I don't believe that the report is accurate, given the role that Mike Morell (deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency at the time) played in misleading the Congress on two different occasions. Why didn't the report say that?"

The investigative report Graham is referring to was released Friday by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and Ranking Member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland.

The report finds little to support the questions that have been raised about CIA actions on the ground in Benghazi the night of the deadly attack on September 11, 2012.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/politics/lindsey-graham-benghazi-report/index.html?sr=fb112314grahambenghazi1230pstorylink

3 replies, 787 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply This is no surprise: Lindsey Graham: GOP-led Benghazi report is 'full of crap' (Original post)
liberal N proud Nov 2014 OP
Siwsan Nov 2014 #1
Thinkingabout Nov 2014 #2
SummerSnow Nov 2014 #3

Response to liberal N proud (Original post)

Sun Nov 23, 2014, 08:36 PM

1. I think Lindsey is projecting, again

Because we all know what he is full of.........

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Nov 23, 2014, 08:37 PM

2. The GOP had their boy Darrell set up to throw the switch but there wasn't any current, test failed.

Even as hard as they tried Issa could not deliver so when this report came out they want to call it crap.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 23, 2014, 10:33 PM

3. roflmao!!!!

And HE is the ranking member of the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on State and Foreign Operations...He was involved in that report .lol

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread