HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Netroots Nation begins to...

Wed Jul 15, 2015, 12:48 PM

Netroots Nation begins tomorrow: July 16-19

You can follow it at home! Here is a link to information on live-streaming:

http://www.netrootsnation.org/follow-nn15-at-home/

Here is a general overview: http://www.netrootsnation.org/nn15/schedule-overview/

For more info, please go to the site. Elizabeth Warren will be the Keynote speaker on Friday at 10:45 a.m. AZ time.

2 replies, 612 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Netroots Nation begins tomorrow: July 16-19 (Original post)
femmocrat Jul 2015 OP
bigdarryl Jul 2015 #1
femmocrat Jul 2015 #2

Response to femmocrat (Original post)

Wed Jul 15, 2015, 01:26 PM

1. I don't understand what that's all about

From my understanding they do nothing for voter registration

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bigdarryl (Reply #1)

Wed Jul 15, 2015, 06:18 PM

2. Here is a copy of the email I received:

If you can’t make it to Netroots Nation this year, there are a number of ways you can follow the action at home.

STREAMING

This year we’re streaming all of our scheduled keynote sessions and two tracks of panels, as well as interviews, curated programming and special content produced by Blue Nation Review (BNR) and This Week in Blackness (TWiB).

Click here to view the schedule of sessions that will be streamed and to watch online.

KEYNOTE RECAPS
We'll be updating keynote pages with tweets, video and photos from the sessions as they happen.

TWITTER

Each year Netroots Nation has a strong presence on Twitter. Many sessions take live feedback from the Twitter stream; speakers often post presentations and video there; and you can generally stay up to date on all the action. Follow Netroots Nation and #NN15. You can also get some great behind the scenes insights by following NN staffers @ravenb, @nolan and @merickles.

BLOG
We’ll be updating our website frequently with clips, previews and highlights, significant media coverage, photos and more, so check back often.

Many media outlets—from CNN to the Associated Press—are also covering Netroots Nation, so check your favorite websites and stations for coverage throughout the weekend.

Even if you can't make it to Phoenix, you can still catch all the action as we celebrate our tenth annual convention.

See you online!

I don't have a schedule of all the sessions, but you could check their site or Twitter if you are looking for something specific.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread