HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Those minds at Sesa...

Tue Oct 6, 2015, 10:49 AM

"Those minds at Sesame Street, I mean . . . Wow!" . . . Please come CAPTION Ben Carson!!!

Ben ("Fox News is like beacon of light in the desert" Carson is saying: "Listen, guys, I wouldn't have let the Oregon gunman just stand me up and shoot me, I'd do something like jump into the air and give him a power kick to the jaw as I sail over him, or grab a lighter and a can of hairspray and turn it into a flamethrower like on James Bond, or have a guy in a helicopter toss me a grenade launcher, or . . . .Well, you guys get the idea. . . . We need to come up with mature, level-headed, thoughtful solutions to these problems."

*********************************************************************************

Above CAPTION based on the Fox clip and story at Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-carson-oregon-shooting_5613d305e4b0baa355ad32d6

3 replies, 747 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Those minds at Sesame Street, I mean . . . Wow!" . . . Please come CAPTION Ben Carson!!! (Original post)
skip fox Oct 2015 OP
underpants Oct 2015 #1
underpants Oct 2015 #2
skip fox Oct 2015 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Tue Oct 6, 2015, 10:58 AM

1. Hey guys! *BLAM*

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Oct 6, 2015, 11:00 AM

2. In what part of the Bible is the part about testing faith with a gun?

Kilmeade needs give us some chapter and verse info.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 6, 2015, 05:52 PM

3. Ben Carson is saying:

"I don't know why, but I'm hearing voices in my head which sound just like you guys. . . . Wild, huh?"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread