HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Mars calling Jupite...

Sun Oct 18, 2015, 10:04 AM

"Mars calling Jupiter." . . . Please come CAPTION Wayne Simmons on Cavuto!!!!

Wayne ("I was an Albatross Scout. That's one step higher then Eagle." Simmons is saying: "Damn right I'll stand behind that! . . . Listen, Neil, if Obama isn't a shameless coward, hater of America, destroyer of values, Islamic pimp, incestuous, peace pissing Communist and secret member of NAMBLA, then you can't believe a single thing I've ever said! . . . How's that?"

Neil actually apologized (see link below) for having Simmons on as an expert but disavowed none of this crack-pot's opinions, much less his "facts." A different pocket of Hell, perhaps, but they will at least be neighbors some day . . . and for quite a while.

http://www.newshounds.us/neil_cavuto_righteously_apologizes_for_hosting_fraudulent_cia_agent_wayne_simmons_101715

2 replies, 637 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Mars calling Jupiter." . . . Please come CAPTION Wayne Simmons on Cavuto!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Oct 2015 OP
skip fox Oct 2015 #1
skip fox Oct 2015 #2

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Oct 18, 2015, 02:38 PM

1. Wayne Simmons is saying:

"Listen, Neil, why call me just an expert? . . . Why not call me your chief expert because I so aptly reflect the values that have made Fox News a beacon of light and truth in the cultural darkness of these times!"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Oct 18, 2015, 04:37 PM

2. Simmons is saying:

"At least I didn't fake my birth certificate. . . . Did I tell you my ancestors were elite Prussian guards?"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread