HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Even Christ had to bust ...

Mon Dec 28, 2015, 10:26 AM

"Even Christ had to bust a few heads!" . . . Please come CAPTION Ted Cruz and Gaylon Willey!!!

Ted ("I've even greased my shorts" Cruz is just about to say: "Gaylon, the man wants to know what God looks like when he talks to you in dreams."

Gaylon ("My grandfather wouldn't have anything to do with me" Willey will say: "He looks just like my father did when he used to get mad and beat the tar out of me then lock me in the closet for weeks at a time, naked and covered in whatever syrup and sugar and flour he would grab in the kitchen, until I'd be screaming for his forgiveness and crying for days. . . . You bet, Ted, I thank the Lord everyday for a healthy, God-fearing up-bringing!"

Ted ("Praise the Polls" Cruz will follow up: "The kind of upbringing I'll make standard again, if I'm elected President! . . . . A Spiritually and mentally healthy nation will be a top priority of my administration. . . . Wait til you see my standards"

1 replies, 710 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Even Christ had to bust a few heads!" . . . Please come CAPTION Ted Cruz and Gaylon Willey!!! (Original post)
skip fox Dec 2015 OP
RKP5637 Dec 2015 #1

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Dec 28, 2015, 10:29 AM

1. "Give all you can, pass the collection plate!" n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread