HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I am amazed with all righ...

Wed Mar 2, 2016, 08:41 AM

I am amazed with all right wingers!

Everything that has happened in the world, is the fault of everyone except for the them GOP. Scarborough just blamed Obama for Trump entering the election because of the Paris attack in November how Obama had a lack luster response. Really? Trump announced in June and the attack happen November. It is not just Scarborough, everyone of them blame everything on the Dems. I know this has been going on for some time, but why do they continue to spew this crap? Their party is exploding within their own walls, which we know they blame us for. We, the Dems, could blame them for a lot this same thing, but we take the high road and say "let's figure what went wrong and find to fix the issues, then move on".

2 replies, 1065 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I am amazed with all right wingers! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Mar 2016 OP
Jester Messiah Mar 2016 #1
The2ndWheel Mar 2016 #2

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Wed Mar 2, 2016, 08:54 AM

1. They have only a tenuous concept of reality at the best of times.

"Belief" is so strongly valued in their culture that whatever one wants to believe carries (for them) the weight of truth.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Wed Mar 2, 2016, 09:07 AM

2. Everyone blames everyone else

There's no high road in politics. Everyone used fear to motivate people to vote for them. The other side is always the problem. Everybody name calls. That's why nobody likes politics, but it's not going anywhere, so anyone involved in it gets involved in it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread