HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Guess Who?: "He is now we...

Sat May 28, 2016, 08:46 AM

Guess Who?: "He is now we the people’s nominee. So, suck it up, cupcake.“

Honestly, I don’t know why she’s complaining about the media and Trump considering it’s been a non-stop Trump show media circus since he announced his candidacy last summer.

However, it was what Palin told the media, and everyone else who thought Trump was a joke, to do with Trump’s nomination that was utterly nauseating — to say the least.

She said of her, and apparently our “golden wrecking ball” after trashing the media:

“Weeelll, he is now though. He is now we the people’s nominee. So, suck it up, cupcake.“

Okay, first of all, he is not “we the people’s nominee,” he is the Republican nominee, not representative of all of the nation’s people. Secondly, telling us to suck up anything in regards to Trump will have most of the nation reaching for a barf bag.

Oh, and Palin also said Trump “wrecked what needed to be wrecked in order to shine light on the shenanigans.” Well, he certainly wrecked the Republican Party and any hope of ever respecting them again, so sure, he wrecked what needed to be wrecked. However, he’s not at all what the country needs, and he needs to stay as far away from the Oval Office as possible. It’s up to us to make sure he’s stays out of the White House.

More plus nauseating Video:
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/05/28/what-sarah-palin-just-asked-us-to-do-with-trumps-nomination-will-make-you-vomit-video/

5 replies, 1119 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Guess Who?: "He is now we the people’s nominee. So, suck it up, cupcake.“ (Original post)
kpete May 2016 OP
saltpoint May 2016 #1
heaven05 May 2016 #2
spanone May 2016 #3
GreenEyedLefty May 2016 #4
saltpoint May 2016 #5

Response to kpete (Original post)

Sat May 28, 2016, 08:50 AM

1. "Suck it up, cupcake" is the sort of talk I

know we all expect from our public officials, from people in whom we place the trust of the greater good.

What fools this country was for not electing her to the Vice Presidency, am I right?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to saltpoint (Reply #1)

Sat May 28, 2016, 09:21 AM

2. without a doubt

Reply to this post

Sat May 28, 2016, 09:24 AM

3. hey palin, go the fuck away. just leave. disappear.

fuck off.

Reply to this post

Sat May 28, 2016, 09:27 AM

4. I will forever resent John McCain and Co. for foisting this buffoon upon us.

Reply to this post

Response to GreenEyedLefty (Reply #4)

Sat May 28, 2016, 09:53 AM

5. Seconded. eom

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread