HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Questions for Trump Surro...

Sun Aug 14, 2016, 02:36 PM

Questions for Trump Surrogates

I watched all day long as Trump surrogates twist themselves into pretzels and blame the media for Trumps campaign coverage. Here are a few examples of questions I'd like answered by the surrogates:

(1). Do you still believe that Ted Cruz's Father, Raphael, had any part the John Kennedy assassination?

(2). When Donald Trump said that Meagan Kelly was so angry that she was "bleeding out of her eyes, bleeding out of her wherever", do you believe that Donald Trump meant her "nose"?

(3). When Trump says that "it's too late after Hillary appoints the judges (meaning she's already elected). Maybe the second amendment people will have something to say, who knows." "That would be a terrible day". What day do you think he was referring to?

Just those three questions, for starters. We still don't have answers for those three.

3 replies, 639 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Questions for Trump Surrogates (Original post)
louis c Aug 2016 OP
onecaliberal Aug 2016 #1
doc03 Aug 2016 #2
spanone Aug 2016 #3

Response to louis c (Original post)

Sun Aug 14, 2016, 02:43 PM

1. This is what I want to know too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Aug 14, 2016, 02:51 PM

2. CNN has one of their great non-biased reports on now, we have Manafort followed up by

Katrina Pierson and Mike Pence, real hard hitting journalism. These people have been spewing their bullshit non-stop all day, where are the Clinton surrogates? Oh they are doing Clinton, the story about FBI interview notes. Trump says he is being mistreated by the media.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 14, 2016, 05:18 PM

3. one more: Does mr trump still believes that President Obama was born in Kenya?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread