HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » White supremacist stabs i...

Wed Aug 24, 2016, 10:57 PM

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

/snip
After the attack, Rowe ran off as stunned onlookers dialed 911. The 47-year-old male victim, not realizing how badly he was injured, chased Rowe and “tripped him up,” said Lt. Paul Lower, a police department spokesman. Rowe hit his head on the ground and was knocked unconscious.

No one involved had life-threatening injuries, but police said Rowe’s behavior grew stranger as officers tried to wrestle him into the back of a patrol car.

“He tells them, ‘Yeah, I stabbed them. I’m a white supremacist,'” Lower said. “He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest.”

/snip

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/19/white-supremacist-stabs-interracial-couple-after-seeing-them-kiss-at-bar-police-say/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.f43936e9fa18

1 replies, 1049 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say (Original post)
Photographer Aug 2016 OP
TonyPDX Aug 2016 #1

Response to Photographer (Original post)

Wed Aug 24, 2016, 11:08 PM

1. Jesus, Olympia, Washington. Skinheads other racists span the country.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread