HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Don the Con totally annih...

Thu Sep 1, 2016, 11:06 PM

Don the Con totally annihilates another of his original hate-base platform planks

One of the primary reasons his hate-base claimed they supported him originally was because he was self-funded and accused the other Rethug candidates of being bought and paid for by super PACS. With that in mind, get a load of this:

source: CNN

Trump adds deputy campaign manager for stretch run

" (CNN) Donald Trump's campaign is undergoing more top-level changes, just two weeks after Trump reshuffled his campaign leadership.

The Republican nominee hired David Bossie, the president of the conservative political advocacy group Citizens United, as deputy campaign manager to help steer his campaign in the final months of the election, Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway confirmed to CNN Thursday.

The campaign's hire of Bossie adds several decades of national political experience to Trump's presidential bid, which has faced several weeks of gloomy poll numbers.
..." (emphasis added)

more at: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/01/politics/donald-trump-campaign-changes/index.html

3 replies, 1291 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Don the Con totally annihilates another of his original hate-base platform planks (Original post)
63splitwindow Sep 2016 OP
HipChick Sep 2016 #1
radical noodle Sep 2016 #2
Glamrock Sep 2016 #3

Response to 63splitwindow (Original post)

Thu Sep 1, 2016, 11:13 PM

1. I guess KellyAnne is out..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Sep 1, 2016, 11:14 PM

2. I imagine he's there for one thing only

Clinton conspiracy theories.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 2, 2016, 12:02 AM

3. So this is how he shows his disdain for $ in politics?

By hiring the guy who opened the floodgates to $ in politics? Makes sense.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread