HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How many dipshit donnie s...

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 12:36 AM

How many dipshit donnie surrogates and lawyers were with the repub platform committee?

Okay, tin foil hat warning. So please humor me.

Mainly wondering about how many of his lawyers he had there. If I remember correctly a article said he had close to a hundred lawyers sitting in with the platform committee. I also am not sure if the veracity of the claim was correct. I have tried doing some google searches but haven't come up with anything on it. I have found the reports of the surrogates and lawyers essentially bullying some of the committee members to add stuff like the nato and Ukraine parts in. But From what I saw on the fec campaign filings I don't see corresponding payroll numbers for that. I can assume some may be volunteering time. But the question then becomes what special interest or why they would be volunteering to insure it is part of the platform? Is there any russian links? Between boris and manfart there could a connection. Or did he pay for it out of private funds which I am pretty sure would be a fec violation. I doubt if it would be from him.

0 replies, 715 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread