HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "I'll try to make this si...

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 09:22 AM

"I'll try to make this simple for you." . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!!

Donald ("I once almost had compassion for somebody" Trump is saying: "A lot of commentators like to call me 'clueless,' but that's just because I look at things through my own, original point of view. . . . For instance, everybody says war is bad, but I love war. . . . I think it's great! . . . Just how is that clueless? . . . And about Ebola . . . ."

Above CAPTION based on the following DU posting:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028154393

5 replies, 832 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply "I'll try to make this simple for you." . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Sep 2016 OP
benld74 Sep 2016 #1
underpants Sep 2016 #2
underpants Sep 2016 #3
Johonny Sep 2016 #4
skip fox Sep 2016 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 09:45 AM

1. The space between his pointer and thumb is his actual intelligence

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 11:01 AM

2. I know more about war than the rubble Generals

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 11:04 AM

3. Crooked Hillary says half my supporters are deportable. You heard that. You did.

I'm not deporting them. I don't like touching them or really being near them but that's no reason to kick them out. That's how I feel right now.

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 11:20 AM

4. As the old song goes War what is it good for, I'll tell you what it's good for

It makes people like Dick Cheney rich. I can't wait for all the war profits. The US military is going first class all the way. Trump tanks, Trump jets, Trump condoms, and Trump latrines. The next war which my generals will have for me within 30 days after my hostile take over of the government Putin style will be great, good, the best. It's going to be a good war. I'm warring in style. Trump means one thing, quality. None of that Chicago style of warring. It's first class. It's rape and hookers in the afternoon and nuking at night, if you know what I mean. You know what I mean. That was sarcasm, but not really. No really we're going to have a war. I hate war, but I love it. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary, but it is so I'll do it, I'll win. We'll win, mostly I'll win. Get your Trump war bonds today. Half off, that's a deal, a steal, a great deal, the best. Get those bonds. Hillary doesn't want you to buy my war bonds. Don't listen. Buy, buy a lot of them.

Reply to this post

Response to Johonny (Reply #4)

Sat Sep 10, 2016, 12:06 PM

5. Have we spoken of the dangers

of channeling such a mentality too purely, too exactly. . . . I'd trying to save you from various psychiatric expenses down the road.

I.e., as always, good job.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread