HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It's really time to start...

Fri Oct 7, 2016, 09:26 PM

It's really time to start holding the down-ticket feet to the fire

Every down ticket candidate should be asked why they support the degradation of any woman.

I now consider any republican a danger to my family and I.... if they support a predator they may be predators themselves

3 replies, 886 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's really time to start holding the down-ticket feet to the fire (Original post)
Tribalceltic Oct 2016 OP
calimary Oct 2016 #1
Trekologer Oct 2016 #2
Tribalceltic Oct 2016 #3

Response to Tribalceltic (Original post)

Fri Oct 7, 2016, 09:27 PM

1. YES!!!!

YES! Make them OWN it. And wear it around like a Donald Trump necktie! We've never had this good a chance to take back the Senate! And then, we can fix the Supreme Court.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Tribalceltic (Original post)

Fri Oct 7, 2016, 10:34 PM

2. Just shot a fax to my GOP house member

"This is your party’s nominee for President. This is the man you endorsed. If you do not un-endorse Donald Trump and thoroughly reject him, you are just as bad as he is."

Reply to this post

Response to Trekologer (Reply #2)

Fri Oct 7, 2016, 11:17 PM

3. Good for you!

I'm not stopping with elected officials or candidates I intend to call every republican a pervert and a predator and keep my granddaughter from being around them!

This has me very angry because my granddaughter has been very interested in the campaign and i can't even let her see the news because of this indecency.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread