HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Wow! There are people who...

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:09 PM

Wow! There are people who believe and want this idiot for their president!

7 replies, 908 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Wow! There are people who believe and want this idiot for their president! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Oct 2016 OP
napi21 Oct 2016 #1
Wellstone ruled Oct 2016 #2
asiliveandbreathe Oct 2016 #3
Lebam in LA Oct 2016 #4
forgotmylogin Oct 2016 #5
Missn-Hitch Oct 2016 #7
world wide wally Oct 2016 #6

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:15 PM

1. I find it hard to believe too. However, it's NOT all Pubbies, and I'm hoping the rest of them will

be so disgusted, they will just stay home on Election Day. If that happens, the Dems will sweep the presidency AND both houees of Congress! THEN the pubbies can sit in their corners and disown that stupid partry that keeps failing at everything.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:16 PM

2. There are milliions who think

Reality TV and Pro Wrestling are the real deal. Mark Burnett proved there is a audience for this Scripted Crap.

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:18 PM

3. trump has brought out the batshit crazies..and the pubs are

treading water - those up for re-election - well, there ain't any water to tread..all gone...they will be lucky they have enough walking dead to vote -

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:22 PM

4. My company just did a webcast "Election Predictions with NBC News Political Analyst Charlie Cook"

Looks like the insurance industry likes Trump too. Last time our company tried to direct our votes to a republican running for insurance commissioner in CA, my boss told me I should vote republican. Told him that it would be a cold day in hell before CA ever voted for another republican insurance commissioner after the earthquake. The jerk sided with the insurance companies and lots of people did not get paid.

They discussed Nate Silver (538). Cook isn't really a big fan. Not sure if it was just me but Cook sounded a little down that trump wasn't doing better

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:22 PM

5. I peeked at FR.

It's oddly quiet over there, but they are all but assured trHump will win. The most active thread is about how they are going to celebrate the day after Election Day.

Reply to this post

Response to forgotmylogin (Reply #5)

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 05:00 PM

7. Doing what? Racing cars, checking out the babes, eating unflavored Jell-o? Hahaha!

I hope it is an embarrassing, humiliating defeat.

I can never bring myself to visit any deplorable website. Hell, I can barely visit facebook anymore.

Cheers!

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 10, 2016, 03:41 PM

6. No respectable people

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread