HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Looming National Security...

Fri Nov 25, 2016, 03:24 PM

Looming National Security DISASTER: Putin OWNS Trump the Way Iran OWNED Reagan/Bush

IUf (as we all suspect) Russia hacked the vote, Trump is now in Putin's pocket. If Trump doesn't play ball, Putin can threaten to have the Russian hackers reveal the hack. Since they are foreign nationals, nothing will happen to them. But Pres. Trump will be political toast. If he is impeached, Putin gets Pence, who is in the pocket of oil and will almost certainly do the Koch Brothers bidding--and what is good for oil is good for Russia. Plus who knows what kind of ties the Kochs still have to the country that made their daddy rich under Stalin?

Reagan/Bush did whatever Iran demanded. They illegally sold them weapons and claimed they did it to fund a covert war in Nicaragua. They attacked Iran's enemy in Iraq.

What will Putin make Trump do (under threat of blackmail and exposure)?

1 replies, 1064 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Looming National Security DISASTER: Putin OWNS Trump the Way Iran OWNED Reagan/Bush (Original post)
McCamy Taylor Nov 2016 OP
Horse with no Name Nov 2016 #1

Response to McCamy Taylor (Original post)

Fri Nov 25, 2016, 03:30 PM

1. I fear the biggest backlash is going to be at the cost of our CURRENT political allies

I stress current because I do not believe they will be our allies at the end of this.

We will become isolated....and I would not be surprised if the rest of the world attempts to interfere in this--because surely they cannot trust trump with the codes....and his thin skin.

We are now a banana republic and will be treated as such--not as the superpower of past.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread