HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Infotainment personality ...

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 08:46 PM

Infotainment personality Chuck Todd doing what he does best: rank, unfounded speculation

And of course it casts shade on Hillary and Democrats.

Use that multi-million dollar paycheck to buy a clue, darlin'. That rancid stench you smell is coming from your own mouth.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-on-recount-effort-smells-like-somebody-talked-jill-stein-into-this/

3 replies, 1196 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Infotainment personality Chuck Todd doing what he does best: rank, unfounded speculation (Original post)
lapucelle Nov 2016 OP
JHan Nov 2016 #1
still_one Nov 2016 #2
lapucelle Nov 2016 #3

Response to lapucelle (Original post)

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 08:56 PM

1. Reason no: #1394839148931047814 I avoid Cable News Media..so I don't have to hear Chucky

... on anything.

Most of the year this has been his approach to "Analysis" - pure BS speculation without a shred of evidence to back up anything..

I think he comes up with his best ideas while taking a dump, and thinks we want to hear them too..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JHan (Reply #1)

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 08:59 PM

2. Reason #1 why on the 9th I downgraded by Satellite Service to the Family Plan which

is essentially just the locals.

No CNN, no MSNBC, no fox, no more bullshit

Reply to this post

Response to JHan (Reply #1)

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 09:15 PM

3. Some of the younger infotainment personalities,

while having adopted their elders' standard script about those slippery Clintons, lack the nuanced approach that someone like Chris Matthews is able to employ.

The careerists know what they have to do to get ahead in the business.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread