HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Oh my god. It's crystal c...

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:43 PM

Oh my god. It's crystal clear what is happening. Ethnic cleansing.

Maybe this is pretty common knowledge to some of you and maybe some of you are going to think I am nuts.....

But we are witnessing a new form of ethnic cleansing in our country. Think about everything that is happening right now and look at who is going to bear the brunt of it. The poor and parts of the middle class are going to get ground into nothingness. And nobody more than minorities are going to be affected by it. For some poor they may be rescued by white privilege but the people heading this coup likely don't give two shits about them anyway.

Every action that is happening is going to be devastating to minorities. And look at the people that are behind it. His cabinet appointments. His advisors. His supporters.

This would have seemed absolutely insane to me a few months ago.

6 replies, 1798 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Oh my god. It's crystal clear what is happening. Ethnic cleansing. (Original post)
moda253 Feb 2017 OP
guillaumeb Feb 2017 #1
sunonmars Feb 2017 #2
KittyWampus Feb 2017 #3
old guy Feb 2017 #4
jmg257 Feb 2017 #5
janlyn Feb 2017 #6

Response to moda253 (Original post)

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:46 PM

1. This is what plutocracy looks like.

Ethnic and religious warfare.

Classic divide and conquer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:49 PM

2. oh i dare say thats a part of it, they have big plans and nobody is going to like it

They will fill universities and schools with right wing loons.

They will purge the military and replace them with goons.

They will purge journalists and create a media regulator that will close media at will.

They will redistribute minorities by means of destroy housing and removing funds.

The economy will be for the rich to make themselves richer and if you are poor you will be made poorer and dependent on Trump and his minions.

If you really want to see what will happen just look at how Erdogan took over Turkey and how putin operates.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:52 PM

3. Yes. A "Final Solution" for Muslims. Hitler & Nazis just made a mistake starting w/Jews.

Idiots like Kushner think he'll be an exception.

But once the Muslims are purged sufficiently, they will turn on Jews next.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 01:03 PM

4. You bet.

Once the Christian Theocracy is firmly established there will be no holds barred. Stoning, public executions, you name it. Its whats for dinner!

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 01:07 PM

5. Can you be more specific about what plans are targeting minorities? Economy stuff? Or???

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 3, 2017, 02:02 PM

6. I have been warning people before he even got elected.

The man admires Hitler,but with his monstrous ego,he thinks he can do it better. And what happens when he realizes how hard it is to round up so many people and deport them? Will he create the solutions that Hitler did to remove the unwanted.
I have been told i was overreacting, that the things Trump is now doing couldn't happen in America. He stopped being funny quite some time ago. Even stupid can be evil.
I fear for my family,and have talked to them about making plans to leave if things start going in that direction. I will stay and fight. My children are grown and i have nothing to lose once they are safe.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread