HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Now Spicer seems like an ...

Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:54 PM

Now Spicer seems like an adult: Internet reels at Trumps rambling, incoherent press conference

‘Now Spicer seems like an adult’: Internet reels at Trump’s rambling, incoherent press conference
David Ferguson
16 Feb 2017 at 15:07 ET

Pres. Donald Trump’s press conference on Thursday was combative, rambling, hostile and at times incoherent. Some web users wondered if they were watching a Saturday Night Live sketch. Others — like CNN’s Jake Tapper — said it seemed like “the airing of the grievances” from Seinfeld’s made-up holiday Festivus.

Others said it made Sean Spicer’s hot-faced, argumentative press conferences look professional by comparison.

Some of the best reactions are embedded below: {Follows various GREAT Twitter responses. The only one I will post is in my opinion the winner of the internet today.}

Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 9h9 hours ago

When are the feats of strength?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/now-spicer-seems-like-an-adult-internet-reels-at-trumps-rambling-incoherent-press-conference/

Way to go Katy!

4 replies, 1187 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Now Spicer seems like an adult: Internet reels at Trumps rambling, incoherent press conference (Original post)
csziggy Feb 2017 OP
manicraven Feb 2017 #1
csziggy Feb 2017 #2
manicraven Feb 2017 #3
trixie2 Feb 2017 #4

Response to csziggy (Original post)

Thu Feb 16, 2017, 10:56 PM

1. It was completely embarrassing. I just want trump to go away for good. He is an imbecile.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to manicraven (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:02 PM

2. I can't watch him at all. Aside from being repulsive he is so incoherent

He makes my brain hurt.

With the commentary here on DU during the event and the coverage on NPR and cable news today, it is clear he has some serious mental deficiencies. Whether he has always had those or if they are because of age or disease it doesn't matter. He is a threat to this country and needs to be removed from office.

Reply to this post

Response to csziggy (Reply #2)

Thu Feb 16, 2017, 11:42 PM

3. I'm with you on that!

Reply to this post

Response to csziggy (Original post)

Fri Feb 17, 2017, 12:11 AM

4. It's like watching a 1st grader public speak

All kidding aside he really has a lack of vocabulary, poor speech pattern and embarrassing to watch.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread