HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » This is DU. I hope all of...

Thu Mar 2, 2017, 01:55 PM

This is DU. I hope all of us are calling our Representatives!

I've spoken with Senator Feinstein's Office; I've spoken with Ted Lieu's Office (my U.S. House Rep. from my district in L.A. - Redondo Beach); I left a message on Senator Harris' Office (she took Boxer's place); and I tried to get through to Schumer's office but the lines are jammed! Not only does Session's have to go, I believe he needs to be indicted for Perjury!

3 replies, 1112 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply This is DU. I hope all of us are calling our Representatives! (Original post)
Upthevibe Mar 2017 OP
marybourg Mar 2017 #1
vlyons Mar 2017 #2
onecaliberal Mar 2017 #3

Response to Upthevibe (Original post)

Thu Mar 2, 2017, 01:57 PM

1. This will be the topic of my near-daily

e-mails (the phone lines seem to permanently blocked) to McCain, Flake and my Congressman.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 2, 2017, 02:00 PM

2. and when you contact your representative, remind them that silence implies consent

The degree to which to say not a peep implies that they consent to Sessions' perjury under oath and possible collusion with Russian meddling in our democratic election. Also possibly aiding and abetting treason. So they had better get on the record calling for Sessions resignation.

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 2, 2017, 02:12 PM

3. Damn straight first thing

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread