HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Unanimous Supreme Court o...

Wed Mar 22, 2017, 07:33 PM

Unanimous Supreme Court overturns a Gorsuch decision ... in the middle of his confirmation hearing

Unanimous Supreme Court overturns a Gorsuch decision ... in the middle of his confirmation hearing

By Laura Clawson
Wednesday Mar 22, 2017 · 12:05 PM EDT

Neil Gorsuch’s belief in reading the law as narrowly as needed to screw ordinary people reared its head again during his Supreme Court confirmation hearing Wednesday, but not because of anything Gorsuch himself said on Wednesday. No, the issue was something the entire United States Supreme Court said—that Gorsuch was wrong in a 2008 opinion dealing with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/22/1646072/-Unanimous-Supreme-Court-overturns-a-Gorsuch-decision-in-the-middle-of-his-confirmation-hearing

How embarrassing!!!

2 replies, 2286 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Unanimous Supreme Court overturns a Gorsuch decision ... in the middle of his confirmation hearing (Original post)
Trumpocalypse Mar 2017 OP
UTUSN Mar 2017 #1
anneboleyn Mar 2017 #2

Response to Trumpocalypse (Original post)

Wed Mar 22, 2017, 07:43 PM

1. Honored to be #5 rec!1

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Trumpocalypse (Original post)

Wed Mar 22, 2017, 07:46 PM

2. Sad day for Trump. Sad! Seriously, I can't believe the clusterfuck. This may not get the attention

today it derserves but I seriously hope it is brought up during the hearings.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread