HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Lobotomies come in many f...

Mon Mar 27, 2017, 07:33 AM

Lobotomies come in many flavors. . . . Please come CAPTION Roger Stone!!!

Last edited Thu Mar 30, 2017, 08:33 AM - Edit history (1)

Roger ("Richard Nixon was the most honest individual I ever know next to myself." Stone is saying: "George, let's just step back and look at this objectively. . . . I said I wanted to testify in front of the House Intelligence Committee, and that should prove all the accusations about my collusion with Guccifer 2.0 are utterly baseless. . . . Why would I want to testify if I was guilty of anything? . . . It doesn't make any sense. . . I am only demanding immunity for my testimony as favor to my lawyer. . . . It seemed so important to him. . . . Poor guy, he's got a weak heart."

Above CAPTION based on the following story in The Huffington Post with a healthy clip:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roger-stone-this-week_us_58d848e6e4b03787d359a39f?

3 replies, 2266 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Lobotomies come in many flavors. . . . Please come CAPTION Roger Stone!!! (Original post)
skip fox Mar 2017 OP
skip fox Mar 2017 #1
Johonny Mar 2017 #2
skip fox Mar 2017 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Mar 27, 2017, 08:56 AM

1. Roger Stone is spewing:

"And what does it matter if I did talk to Guccifer 2.0? . . . . Maybe I thought he was from England or Wales. . . . How was I supposed to know? . . . Besides, all we talked about was hockey and vodka brands."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Mar 27, 2017, 09:40 AM

2. Look just because we slept with Russian prostitutes, communicated with their spys, hired their men

sold out our NATO allies, and took their money doesn't mean we are pro-Russian. I mean we are, because they own us. But I want to clarify it doesn't mean we have to be. If China or Saudi Arabia wants to buy us too, we're up for that. We can be bought. I'm just saying America, wake up and start buying us too! We can be bought.

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 27, 2017, 10:45 AM

3. Roger Stone is saying:

"I told the truth once. . . . Couldn't get rid of the clean, fresh taste in my mouth for days!"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread