HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Let's say Flynn drops the...

Thu Mar 30, 2017, 08:48 PM

Let's say Flynn drops the hammer on Cheetolini

He needs a smoking gun in order to corroborate his testimony, otherwise we're just dealing with hearsay.

I wonder if Flynn has something tangible to offer.

FDT.

2 replies, 2804 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Let's say Flynn drops the hammer on Cheetolini (Original post)
MrScorpio Mar 2017 OP
Lotusflower70 Mar 2017 #1
elfin Mar 2017 #2

Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Thu Mar 30, 2017, 08:53 PM

1. Good question

Or if he is just trying to cover his own ass.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Thu Mar 30, 2017, 09:02 PM

2. I remember reading Flynn had/has some loose screws

His behavior caused him to be let go (by Obama? can't remember). Like his son, who was an unhinged ranter on the net before they shut him down, he may truly believe some of the nutso conspiracy stories peddled by Breitbart and other winger outlets.

The Feds may not trust his version of what he thinks are "facts." Thus they haven't grabbed at the immunity thing, but instead choose to make the negotiations very lengthy as they look to see if they can charge others based on their own verified info, which may be very different from what Flynn offers.

He's no John Dean when it comes to brains and governing as opposed to primarily military experience.

Flynn knows they already have enough on him just from the Turkey issue to very possibly send him to prison, despite his late filing of that relationship.

I crave a video of Hillary yelling "Lock Him Up!" like he did about her during the campaign. Bet she's screaming it at the tv now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread