HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Toronto, I still can't be...

Fri Dec 30, 2011, 07:21 PM

Toronto, I still can't believe you elected this man as mayor......

from the Toronto Star:

Mayor Rob Ford has continued to stay silent about two ongoing police investigations into domestic disputes at his home.

Ford, who flew back to Toronto on Friday, did not respond to an interview request from the Star and has, as of yet, not spoken publicly on the issue. He declined to comment to a Star reporter at Pearson airport upon his arrival from Florida around 5 p.m .

His first scheduled public appearance is the annual New Yearís Levee at city hall, from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday.

On Friday, the Star reported that 22 Divisionís Youth and Family Violence Unit was probing two recent incidents at the mayorís Etobicoke home. .............(more)

The complete piece is at: http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1108997--mayor-quiet-on-domestic-disputes?bn=1

2 replies, 837 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Toronto, I still can't believe you elected this man as mayor...... (Original post)
marmar Dec 2011 OP
HopeHoops Dec 2011 #1
Spazito Dec 2011 #2

Response to marmar (Original post)

Fri Dec 30, 2011, 08:02 PM

1. Hey, we had the shrub, but then again, he wasn't elected.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to marmar (Original post)

Fri Dec 30, 2011, 08:08 PM

2. I am still shaking my head at that one...

The more stories that come out about him the more I can't figure out how the heck he got elected in the first place.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread