HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » My prayers go to Steve Sc...

Wed Jun 14, 2017, 04:10 PM

My prayers go to Steve Scalise (R-LA).

Scalise represents the same Congressional district as Bobby Jindal and David Vitter. If there were to be a special election in LA-1, Who is likely to run for that Seat? Jindal? or Vitter?

4 replies, 3139 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply My prayers go to Steve Scalise (R-LA). (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 Jun 2017 OP
chillfactor Jun 2017 #1
pennylane100 Jun 2017 #2
Jake Stern Jun 2017 #3
Gothmog Jun 2017 #4

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Wed Jun 14, 2017, 04:15 PM

1. My prayers and thoughts

are with the families of the dead UPS workers and the man shot in Brooklyn and his family.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jun 14, 2017, 04:40 PM

2. My thoughts, I do not pray as I am an agnostic, also go out

to the several millions of people that will die without health service thanks to the GOP. I would also like to remember the thousands of Syrians recently murdered while our air force was bombing in Syria. Also, today in San Francisco, a tragedy of much greater proportions took place at a UPS office, and many good people died. Unfortunately we have not heard too much about the victims in the US and there was barely a mention of the many, possibly thousands that were killed with our bombs in a land that has already been devastated by years of unrest.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 14, 2017, 04:44 PM

3. I extend thoughts and prayers as well

. . . To the thousands (potentially millions) who are poised to die because of his vote to strip them of healthcare.

. . . To the unknown number of women who'll suffer with unwanted and life threatening pregnancies because his party managed to get Roe v. Wade overturned.

. . . The people who will be murdered because NRA pols like him work to make it easier for people with mental illness to get guns.

Well gosh looks like I'm all tapped out of thoughts and prayers leaving none for Scalise.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 14, 2017, 07:34 PM

4. i am praying for a speedy and complete recovery

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread