HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Just read an article abou...

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 06:23 PM

Just read an article about Trump making the cover of Time magazine!

You want to talk about fake news? There is one small issue with this issue(ok, several)! The Washington Post said in their story, that the pictured frame of Trump on the cover of Time, from March 1, 2009 was fake and Time never had Trump on cover the that year. Trump has several of these so called mementos on walls at many of his golf resorts. There are several telling mistakes with these picture. You got to give it to this @$$hole, he sure loves himself, even if he is a delusional idiot!

Sorry, can't post the story!

2 replies, 1665 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Just read an article about Trump making the cover of Time magazine! (Original post)
imanamerican63 Jun 2017 OP
rzemanfl Jun 2017 #1
TreasonousBastard Jun 2017 #2

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 06:39 PM

1. Yes, he had someone "make" the cover. n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Tue Jun 27, 2017, 06:39 PM

2. It's all over the place...

Look, a lot of us got these as jokes for friends, even ourselves, but no one hangs them up where they could be mistaken as real.

I had some of this kind of stuff in my office, along with a lot of other weird stuff but-- I would never put it in the lobby.

(My favorite was a poster I got in Madrid with me as a famous matador. Got a few for friends, too.)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread