HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Don't need a bridge? How...

Thu Jun 29, 2017, 09:20 AM

"Don't need a bridge? How 'bout a tunnel?" . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!!

Donald ("In my buildings, I use only the very best cheap materials" Trump is saying: "And you will all be amazed, major-league, when you see the big surprise in the coming version of my health care bill. . . It's bigger than Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, ad winning the Irish Sweepstakes rolled into one. . . . You won't believe it!"

Above CAPTION based on the "big surprise" Trump announced in the coming TrumpCare Bbll on 6/28/17 as reported by The Hill:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339881-trump-claims-gop-will-have-a-big-surprise-on-healthcare

4 replies, 1525 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Don't need a bridge? How 'bout a tunnel?" . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jun 2017 OP
democratisphere Jun 2017 #1
skip fox Jun 2017 #2
Johonny Jun 2017 #3
skip fox Jun 2017 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Thu Jun 29, 2017, 09:28 AM

1. Bluffer's Bluffer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jun 29, 2017, 10:33 AM

2. PresiDented Trump is saying:

"Health care's for losers."

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 29, 2017, 11:50 AM

3. I love the Bears. Great team. I love their "base ball". I tend to watch it a lot.

It's as American as apple pie at my Mar-a-lago hotel. Great pie. Great pie for a great team. Now a lot of people are saying, I love winning, but Donald, they call me Donald, I prefer mister president, but you know people, "people". I'm winning too much. Can we please stop winning, and I say no. We can't. If we did stop winning then we'd be the Cubs. I kid the Cubs, terrible team, losers-sad. "Chicago" style teams just don't win. I'm kidding, maybe. But not as much as I kid Mika. She's not a ten anymore. Won't watch. Watching is for winners. Anyways, let's all give a round of claps for these Bears, or whoever they are, players.

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 29, 2017, 01:30 PM

4. D.T. is saying:

"Everyone tells me they're tired of winning."

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread