HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The strain is evident - L...

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:21 PM

The strain is evident - Lisa Murkowski is latest

Some of us may have had the misfortune of working for tRump types in our past. Complete bullshit artists that did nothing but create chaos.

Some people figure it out quickly, it takes others about six months. So the media was chasing Murkowski down for an interview. She is getting on an elevator and is asked about repeal only.

She did not say she would definitely vote NO, but added, that she had been asked this in January and said no, in addition she added we need to get out of this chaos.

So here is my take, she is trying to be the good republican, but is completely pissed off. After the doors closed she probably became more pissed off for not answering the question NO. She knows who is creating the chaos and will become more bitter toward team tRump.

1 replies, 1349 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The strain is evident - Lisa Murkowski is latest (Original post)
rufus dog Jul 2017 OP
femmocrat Jul 2017 #1

Response to rufus dog (Original post)

Tue Jul 18, 2017, 12:24 PM

1. Maybe she was just p*ssed at losing the "Klondike Kickback:"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/06/22/the_klondike_kickback_the_senate_bill_spares_alaska_on_medicaid_but_screws.html#

I'm not so sure she is so ready to do the right thing. She would have opposed the repeal yesterday if she was.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread