HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Manure Spreader

Wed Jul 19, 2017, 04:44 PM

Manure Spreader

After two years of listening to 45. Pre and Post Inauguration, I think I have finally heard the statement out of his mouth that might top everything else.
“The Republicans are not going to own an Obamacare fail”. Somebody might need to inform him that the Republicans control The White House, House, and Senate. With that kind of control they still have problems getting the repeal and replace done.

Is he that much of an outsider that he does not realize what is right in front of his face. The American public does not want Right Wing Healthcare. We saw that in the people that mobbed Town hall meetings during the initial House vote on the Paul Ryan Healthcare version. That version I assume is probably the one that Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan tried to get through in their failed 2012 Election bid.

To sum it up the Republicans are now totally irresponsible. That makes me feel safe and secure here.

2 replies, 1587 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Manure Spreader (Original post)
apkhgp Jul 2017 OP
csziggy Jul 2017 #1
L. Coyote Jul 2017 #2

Response to apkhgp (Original post)

Wed Jul 19, 2017, 04:46 PM

1. We used to have a manure spreader for our farm

It looked a lot like this one:

We called it a politician's wagon since it spread shit far & wide!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to apkhgp (Original post)

Wed Jul 19, 2017, 04:53 PM

2. First two weeks of summer vacation, all day filling one until the barn was cleaned out.

I remember the painful blisters too well still after over 50 years. Times have changed, they are a lot bigger today.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread