HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump continues to call P...

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:26 PM

Trump continues to call President Obama and idiot, ignorant, didn't know what he was doing.

Trump is the most disgraceful person to occupy the office os US President in my lifetime and I am 75.

The GOP House and Senate are spineless, sexist, racist scum cowards who would have impeached President Obama for breathing if they could have. Trump has committed, been accused of committing at least 5 impeachable acts. He has admitted to three instances of obstruction of justice for which Obama would have been impeached had he done any one of them.

If Democrats don't get out and vote in 2018 and 2020 they will have no one to blame but themselves for the coming destruction of America. I hope we can put the GOP out of business for eons.

5 replies, 1699 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump continues to call President Obama and idiot, ignorant, didn't know what he was doing. (Original post)
nikibatts Jul 2017 OP
winetourdriver01 Jul 2017 #1
CatMor Jul 2017 #2
malaise Jul 2017 #3
NastyRiffraff Jul 2017 #4
smirkymonkey Jul 2017 #5

Response to nikibatts (Original post)

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:30 PM

1. 2018

Folks, 2018 is going to be an up hill battle no matter how spiteful and disgusting the GOP becomes. Why you ask? Because they will purge voter rolls non stop until the election.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:38 PM

2. I find hate to be destructive

so I try not to hate someone or something. But I hate Trump with a passion. I can't stand to watch or listen to him because the fury boils inside of me. Everytime he spews another lie I want to lash out. I don't know how I'll get through another three and a half years.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:39 PM

3. Agreed

Rec

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 06:48 PM

4. Classic case of projection

He's describing himself, exactly.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 26, 2017, 07:36 PM

5. He is so insanely jealous.

He will never, ever be half the man that Obama is and it just eats him alive.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread