HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » George Will saying that "...

Mon Nov 13, 2017, 10:55 PM

George Will saying that "Alabama will pleasantly surprise everyone."

Bullshit. I don't believe it.

2 replies, 1392 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply George Will saying that "Alabama will pleasantly surprise everyone." (Original post)
BigDemVoter Nov 2017 OP
Vogon_Glory Nov 2017 #1
Grammy23 Nov 2017 #2

Response to BigDemVoter (Original post)

Mon Nov 13, 2017, 11:03 PM

1. Miracles might happen

But then, at least as far as Alabama is concerned, even if the clouds part, the heavenly choirs start singing, and the voice of the Almighty says “Vote for Doug Jones!”, it looks like Alabama voters will mark the ballot for Moore out of spite.

Still, maybe there is enough decency in the hearts of Alabama voters to do the right thing after all.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BigDemVoter (Original post)

Mon Nov 13, 2017, 11:14 PM

2. Someone needs to remind the voters of Alabama

that a vote for Moore is another attack on these women. It is telling them they don’t believe them or their story. That they will choose a pedophile over 5+ credible women with disturbing stories of what they say Moore did to them.

Let that sink in. Choosing a Bible thumping pedophile over 5 women with the courage to speak out about what happened to them. Nothing to gain. Only putting themselves in an glaring spotlight and risking not being believed or even ridiculed.

If they do choose him, I hope they will be reminded over and over. Stop coming to the state and tell them why. They have a thriving tourist business on the Gulf Coast. But there ARE other places on the Gulf Coast. Hit them in their pocketbook.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread