HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Alaska (Group) » Begich tells supporters h...

Sun Aug 27, 2017, 06:01 AM

Begich tells supporters he's considering a bid for Alaska governor

Former U.S. Sen. Mark Begich, a Democrat, on Friday confirmed what Alaska's political world has long suspected: He's contemplating a bid for governor next year.

Begich, in an email to supporters with the subject line “Governor?”, wrote that he’s considering a campaign. But along with his wife, Deborah Bonito, he hasn’t made a decision yet, he added.

Begich said he hopes to make up his mind in the next few months and asked for comments from recipients of his email.

"Should I or shouldn't I run for governor? Do you think Alaska is on the right path? What are your biggest hopes and concerns for our future?" he asked.

Read more: https://www.adn.com/politics/2017/08/25/begich-tell-supporters-hes-considering-a-bid-for-alaska-governor/

1 replies, 1866 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Begich tells supporters he's considering a bid for Alaska governor (Original post)
TexasTowelie Aug 2017 OP
raven mad Aug 2017 #1

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Aug 27, 2017, 06:10 AM

1. Not only do I have my fingers crossed.......

but my toes, eyes, and hair as well. Mark is an awesome guy, and did great as Senator. I'd vote, campaign, make calls, and risk the 467 yard signs the oppo stole during the Obama campaigns, and Mark's as well.

DO IT! RUN, MARK!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread