HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Vanity Fair: Trump blamin...

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 02:44 PM

Vanity Fair: Trump blaming Kushner for Mueller investigation

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by DonViejo (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: Vanity Fair (via The Hill)

President Trump is reportedly blaming White House adviser Jared Kushner for his role in decisions that led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, according to a new report by Vanity Fair.

In a call Tuesday to former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, Trump put blame on Kushner for the part he took in choices to fire former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former FBI director James Comey, Vanity Fair reported.

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump ally, also recently said Kushner wasn't giving Trump good advice — a sentiment which Trump reportedly agreed with, according to someone familiar with the conversation.

Sam Nunberg, a former campaign aide to President Trump who was fired, echoed the statement.
“Jared is the worst political adviser in the White House in modern history,” Nunberg said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358248-vanity-fair-trump-blaming-kushner-for-mueller-investigation

Paranoia and blaming is reaching a new peak in Turd's White House.

3 replies, 1558 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Vanity Fair: Trump blaming Kushner for Mueller investigation (Original post)
lagomorph777 Nov 2017 OP
Dream Girl Nov 2017 #1
BainsBane Nov 2017 #2
DonViejo Nov 2017 #3

Response to lagomorph777 (Original post)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 02:47 PM

1. Oops...I thought he was a boy genius.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 02:48 PM

2. Good. I hope Kushner rolls on him.

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 02:48 PM

3. Locking....