HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Rudy Giuliani staffers ac...

Thu Oct 15, 2020, 06:26 PM

Rudy Giuliani staffers accidentally upload video of him being racist

Extended version of podcast interview appeared to be uploaded by mistake by Republicanís staffers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/rudy-giuliani-video-youtube-asian-sean-spicer-common-sense-b1047078.html

Rudy Giuliani mocked Asian people in a racist video that appeared to have been uploaded to his YouTube channel by mistake.

The Republican took-on a stereotypical Asian accent and bowed in a racist manner in the video that was uploaded on Wednesday night.

According to the Daily Beast, the remarks were made on Tuesday, when Mr Giuliani had interviewed former White House press secretary Sean Spicer for his podcast, Common Sense.

On Wednesday night, two versions of that interview were reported to have been uploaded to YouTube, which included an extended scene in which Mr Giuliani was racist.

It showed Mr Spicer leave the room, before several minutes of darkness are followed by Mr Giuliani, who starts speaking to staff who are not on camera.

2 replies, 999 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rudy Giuliani staffers accidentally upload video of him being racist (Original post)
ItsjustMe Oct 15 OP
brewens Oct 15 #1
Mike Nelson Oct 15 #2

Response to ItsjustMe (Original post)

Thu Oct 15, 2020, 06:38 PM

1. I can tell you what the problem is. Giuliani has a staff! WTF is he even involved in anything

important anyway?

If I was booking him on some show, I would insist on as late in the day as possible. Let him get good and liquored up.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ItsjustMe (Original post)

Thu Oct 15, 2020, 06:57 PM

2. Ha-ha!

... "accidents" will happen!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread