HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » I Was Brainwashed by the ...

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 06:20 AM

I Was Brainwashed by the Liberal Media. Then I Saw a Video of a Man Ranting Alone in a Truck

https://thehardtimes.net/blog/i-was-brainwashed-by-the-liberal-media-then-i-saw-a-video-of-a-man-ranting-alone-in-a-truck/

I saw what appeared to be a thumbnail of a man talking to his phone while driving by himself. Naturally, I was intrigued and clicked on it. Before my very eyes this lone driver proved to me that the Clintons and the Obamas were responsible for every mass shooting in the last 10 years. He proved that they got away with it because all of the other liberals were too busy complaining about their latte orders at Starbucks. And he did it all without stating a single fact or citing a single source.

And imagine my shock to find he wasnít alone! YouTube began directing me to a whole world of other men with deliberate hat choices and Oakley sunglasses breaking down whatís really going on in this country. It was like learning I was in The Matrix and there was more than one Morpheus! Also, Morpheus is white!

In fact, I donít trust the political opinion of anyone who isnít simultaneously driving a truck or some sort of automobile. If you are sitting behind a desk, you have been compromised.

So please, subscribe to my channel. Learn about how lesbians and Black Lives Matter were responsible for last yearís California wildfires. I would explain it here, but for some reason when I write it out it sounds completely fucking insane. Just watch the video.

6 replies, 1871 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply I Was Brainwashed by the Liberal Media. Then I Saw a Video of a Man Ranting Alone in a Truck (Original post)
underpants Oct 17 OP
samnsara Oct 17 #1
keithbvadu2 Oct 17 #2
Bluepinky Oct 17 #5
Judi Lynn Oct 17 #6
sinkingfeeling Oct 17 #3
underpants Oct 17 #4

Response to underpants (Original post)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 06:24 AM

1. that person alone in the truck talking to no one? that was him.....

...and hes still alone in that truck talking to no body...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 06:56 AM

2. Ranting in a truck?

Reply to this post

Response to keithbvadu2 (Reply #2)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 09:24 AM

5. Love this photo! Giant toddler has tantrum in abandoned truck.

Reply to this post

Response to keithbvadu2 (Reply #2)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 05:02 PM

6. That should be painted as his official portrait. Good grief!

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 07:13 AM

3. Don't click that link. Ended up in loop and couldn't return to DU.

Reply to this post

Response to sinkingfeeling (Reply #3)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 07:22 AM

4. Hmmm

Worked for me. ?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread