HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Why would any woman swipe...

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 08:30 AM

Why would any woman swipe right for this man?

Opinion by Dana Milbank

It is the ageless cry of the jilted man.

“Will you please like me?” President Trump asked at a campaign rally Tuesday. “Please? Please?”

Trump’s entreaty was addressed to suburban women, or, as he has previously called them, “housewives.” To his plea to be liked, he added this justification: “I saved your damn neighborhood, okay? The other thing, I don’t have that much time to be that nice.”

It’s a wonder Trump’s manifold charms aren’t working on women. Who among them wouldn’t swipe right on this profile?

Big, beautiful, Straight Orange Male with history of adultery seeks white housewives for Big Macs and friendship with political benefits. Enjoys QAnon pedophile conspiracies and armed intimidation of civil rights demonstrators. Turnoffs: science, fitness, manners. Prefers that women sign NDAs and answer to “pig,” “dog,” “monster” and “nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/16/why-would-any-woman-swipe-right-this-man/

He's sounding a little Jeb Bushish here...

2 replies, 955 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Why would any woman swipe right for this man? (Original post)
Zorro Oct 17 OP
samnsara Oct 17 #1
The Magistrate Oct 17 #2

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 08:34 AM

1. hes sooooooo needy..

...and he doesnt sound confident at all that hes gonna pull this one off.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 09:15 AM

2. This Is Classic, Sir

'Big, beautiful, Straight Orange Male with history of adultery seeks white housewives for Big Macs and friendship with political benefits. Enjoys QAnon pedophile conspiracies and armed intimidation of civil rights demonstrators. Turnoffs: science, fitness, manners. Prefers that women sign NDAs and answer to “pig,” “dog,” “monster” and “nasty.” '

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread