HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Plot To Kidnap & Murder K...

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 04:23 PM

Plot To Kidnap & Murder Kansas Mayor Over Covid Protections & Tyranny: Threat To 'Slash His Throat'

- 'Man arrested in plot to kidnap and murder Wichita, Kansas mayor over COVID-19 protections.' Daily Kos, 10/17/20.

Brandon Whipple, a former statehouse Democrat elected in Wichita, Kansas, was subject to a kidnapping and murder plot. In texts sent to another member of the Wichita city government, the suspect, Meredith Dowry, asked for Whipple’s address and then made clear his intentions.

Wichita implemented policies aimed at protecting citizens from spread of COVID-19, but some members of the community have backed conspiracy theories instead of science.

Speaking to The Wichita Eagle:

The apparent motive was the suspect’s opposition to “masks and tyranny,” Whipple said.

“He said he was going to kidnap me and slash my throat and he needed my address because I needed to see the hangman — me and everyone who, something about tyranny,” Whipple said.

The suspect remains in custody while the Wichita Police Department further investigates the matter.

In a multi-hour meeting, many members of the Wichita community spoke out against the mandate and backed conspiracies. The mandate held, however..

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/17/1987341/-Man-arrested-in-plot-to-kidnap-and-murder-Wichita-Kansas-mayor-over-COVID-19-protections?utm_campaign=trending

2 replies, 489 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Plot To Kidnap & Murder Kansas Mayor Over Covid Protections & Tyranny: Threat To 'Slash His Throat' (Original post)
appalachiablue Oct 17 OP
SheltieLover Oct 17 #1
appalachiablue Oct 17 #2

Response to appalachiablue (Original post)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 04:27 PM

1. K&R!

I wonder how many others will be exposed?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SheltieLover (Reply #1)

Sat Oct 17, 2020, 04:44 PM

2. 'Meredith' & who else, too many violent sickos around

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread