HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » The Stimulus Deal: What's...

Tue Dec 22, 2020, 03:53 AM

The Stimulus Deal: What's in It for You

Lawmakers agreed to issue stimulus payments of $600 and distribute a federal unemployment benefit of $300 for 11 weeks. But that money will take time to start arriving.

*Will I receive another stimulus payment?
Individual adults with adjusted gross income on their 2019 tax returns of up to $75,000 a year would receive a $600 payment, heads of household making up to $112,500 and a couple (or someone whose spouse died in 2020) earning up to $150,000 a year would get twice that amount. If they have dependent children, they would also get $600 for each child.'>>>

https://www.nytimes.com/article/stimulus-deal-update.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

1 replies, 1004 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Stimulus Deal: What's in It for You (Original post)
elleng Dec 2020 OP
CTyankee Dec 2020 #1

Response to elleng (Original post)

Fri Dec 25, 2020, 12:28 PM

1. My only extra expenditure is gonna be a recumbent bike so I can exercise whlle watching Morning

Joe every a.m. Got one all picked out. The check will help...(also need to hire someone to put the damn thing together....neither of us is skilled in that particular area!).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread