HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Heard Immunity (Second de...

Sat Dec 26, 2020, 09:41 AM

Heard Immunity (Second degree genocide)

Heard Immunity (Second degree genocide)
By Koch Ebola. 12/26/20

Don’t you just adore it? A method of Eugenic madness, disguised as science. Surreptitiously placed in the public consciousness, and you thought the media was liberal. So what the hell is this “Heard Immunity” anyway?
Well, it started in 1923 A.W Heinrich an American Epidemiologist was researching victims of The Measles in Baltimore. He discovered that many children became immune to The disease . Many other researchers expanded the theory of Heard Immunity.
This could be a fictional conspiracy novel. You wipe out a big chuck of a countries population by spreading this virus around. Hey! You would have to drop a nuke on the place and wait for the radiation dissipate in a few hundred years. What do they call it? Bio-terrorism? Alas, this is subjective reality.
Somebody who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder puts money on the priority list of life. Money is the essence of life. Forget about the other snowflake notions like compassion for your fellow Human being. That is for soy boy cucks of the left. The Economy triumphs over everything. How dare the government shuts down the Free Market? Why, we got a corporate empire to run and we can’t stop the money machine! Open up! Open! Open!
The Republican Party propagandist has spearheaded all this idiotic rhetoric. My favorite: Covid 19 is a hoax! Wearing a mask doesn't protect you. Shelter in place means a “Lock Down” . Lock Down? You know after all, a Lock down happens after a prison has a riot and prisoners are locked down in their cells. They also have a lock down in public schools after a shooting occurs. I even heard some lefties use this term. DON’T! This is a voluntary quarantine. Unless you have bars on your window, you are free to come and go as you like
Heard immunity? It just a theory! Not scientific fact. All the conservatives care about is making Billionaires into Trillionaires.. Poor lives do not matter. Only 1% lives matter. What really burns my ass is how right wing pretend that they care about small business and unemployed Americans. They don’t. It’s just a pretense that makes me hate them. I hear this Bull crap on A.M radio everyday. These right wing talk jocks reading think tank talking points. I accuse the left of Group-think. Even if that was true, it is better than Right Wing Group-stink.

Check out my blog.

https://t.co/hmJbXwd6gj?amp=1

4 replies, 967 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Heard Immunity (Second degree genocide) (Original post)
Koch Ebola Dec 2020 OP
Always Randy Dec 2020 #1
procon Dec 2020 #2
marble falls Dec 2020 #3
paleotn Dec 2020 #4

Response to Koch Ebola (Original post)

Sat Dec 26, 2020, 09:49 AM

1. Excellent post---spot on ----you have a typo on the word herd though

thank you for posting this ---

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 26, 2020, 09:50 AM

2. Where did you hear this? nt

Reply to this post

Response to procon (Reply #2)

Sat Dec 26, 2020, 10:08 AM

3. If you listen quietly, you may hear the herd.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 26, 2020, 10:24 AM

4. There's really no such thing as herd immunity to a coronavirus...

Or flu viruses for that matter. They mutate too rapidly. The only defense is vaccination.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread