HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Keith Oblermann: "For th...

Wed May 31, 2017, 12:23 PM

Keith Oblermann: "For the love of 'covfefe,' arrest Jared Kushner NOW!"

13 replies, 8323 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 13 replies Author Time Post
Reply Keith Oblermann: "For the love of 'covfefe,' arrest Jared Kushner NOW!" (Original post)
LOL Lib May 2017 OP
longship May 2017 #1
LOL Lib May 2017 #2
Baitball Blogger May 2017 #3
LOL Lib May 2017 #4
Crowman2009 May 2017 #5
bdamomma May 2017 #6
LOL Lib May 2017 #8
olegramps May 2017 #7
LOL Lib May 2017 #9
olegramps Jun 2017 #11
LOL Lib Jun 2017 #12
bora13 May 2017 #10
BootinUp Jun 2017 #13

Response to LOL Lib (Original post)

Wed May 31, 2017, 12:34 PM

1. I was about to post this.

In spite of the fact that my OPs go no where, no matter what their topic.

Example:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029138955

Apparently not enough "covfefe".

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to longship (Reply #1)

Wed May 31, 2017, 12:44 PM

2. LOL, "covfefe" is a tough to harness

Hang in there friend. My OPs don't create much of a stir either. The important thing is to keep doing what we can to help the resistance.

I actually got a good laugh from your response here and in your linked thread. Trust me, I feel the same some days!

Reply to this post

Wed May 31, 2017, 12:49 PM

3. I knew Covfefe. Covfefe was a friend of mind.

Jared Kushner is no covfefe.

He is the anti-covfefe.

Reply to this post

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #3)

Wed May 31, 2017, 12:53 PM

4. Yes!

Jared wouldn't know covfefe if it slapped him in his smarmy face.

Reply to this post

Wed May 31, 2017, 02:19 PM

5. I'm surprised that Drumpf's base (alt-right/neo-nazis) didn't throw a shit fit yet.

Reply to this post

Wed May 31, 2017, 02:32 PM

6. when is the law going to get these

SOB's they are fucking traitors. Lock them up!!

Reply to this post

Response to bdamomma (Reply #6)

Wed May 31, 2017, 03:52 PM

8. Lock them up AND...

Give their fortunes to the poor, homeless, and veterans.

Reply to this post

Wed May 31, 2017, 02:58 PM

7. During the enduring fiasco Pence has remained silent.

His he bidding his time to allow Trump to totally destroy himself? Was this his intention from the beginning? Perhaps this plan was hatched when the GOP realized the couldn't stop Trump and they allowed themselves to be blackmail into supporting him when he threatened to run as an independent which would have absolutely put Clinton in the White house. Regardless, they made a pack with the devil and I can only hope that it brings down the GOP which has become nothing more than crime syndicate. I am nearly 80 years old and can only hope that I live to see the Republican Party destroyed completely. I fully contend that it is the single greatest treat to the Republic. It is a detestable conglomeration of the some of most vile people who have ever existed.

Reply to this post

Response to olegramps (Reply #7)

Wed May 31, 2017, 03:56 PM

9. My friend,

I too hope you live to celebrate the complete destruction of the GOP. I hope it is soon and I hope we can both dance on the ashes of what was once the repuke party.

Reply to this post

Response to LOL Lib (Reply #9)

Tue Jun 6, 2017, 05:21 PM

11. Thanks for your response.

I really don't know if the 20 something to 50 young people realize that the Republic is in serious jeopardy. 40 years of extreme right-wing propaganda as so poisoned the Republican Party that it regards anyone who disagrees with their ridiculous propaganda as un-American, anti-Christian enemies. Trump, is without doubt, the latest and most serious threat. Yes, the Republic has had to contend with serious issues before, however, this does not minimize the challenges that now face us.

I have now problem with laying a large share of the blame on Obama. I read two of his books that seemed to say only one thing of importance. His ridiculous faith that the Republican could be convinced to engage in constructive compromise is to a extent responsible for this situation. He has a serious flaw, in my estimation, that these Fascists bastards can be reasoned with. He was unable to comprehend that they were determined to destroy him regardless of the fatal harm that it did to the nation.

Let us admit one fact as regards the present situation. The country is now controlled by a minority of uneducated, illiterate nincompoops who placed a man into power how only regards them are nothing more than useful idiots. This most importantly includes the Bible Thumping evangelical religious nitwits that have sadly prevailed throughout the history of mankind. This includes every strip of charlatans who have preyed on the ignorant for one sole purpose: to bilk the ridiculous fawning simpletons. The most prevailing problem is religious crap that has poisoned the minds of unsuspecting people of good will. Through out the history the same scenario has been replayed hundreds of times with the same disastrous results.

Reply to this post

Response to olegramps (Reply #11)

Tue Jun 6, 2017, 07:15 PM

12. That is a well thought out and accurate description of the repukes.

I love Obama, but if I had one complaint it would be that he was too nice to the repubes. They aren't interested in bipartisan governing. They are just nasty dictators.

Reply to this post

Wed May 31, 2017, 05:20 PM

10. it's fefe

she's in heat again

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 6, 2017, 08:59 PM

13. This is fun to listen to over and over.nt

Reply to this post