HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » WSJ: On election day Nov ...

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 10:56 PM

WSJ: On election day Nov 8, 2016, 150K Attempted HACKS in the SC Voter registration

https://www.follownews.com/wsj-on-election-day-there-were-150k-attempted-hacks-into-sc-voter-registration-39qrs

So the question needs to be asked what did Halley, what did the two senators in the state say, what did the Sec of the State say?

Not one word, one is now at the UN

10 replies, 1844 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:00 PM

1. Please correct date of title to 2016

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Beakybird (Reply #1)

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:02 PM

2. Wado-------------Thank you

fat fingers.....................

Reply to this post

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:06 PM

3. If they attacked SC with this ferocity, think how hard they went after the battleground states.

It makes you wonder if they were successful in at least one attempt somewhere.

Reply to this post

Response to LonePirate (Reply #3)

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:20 PM

4. I got money that there was over 39 states, that had some hits on the system, just look at what

happened down in Florida and Georgia , and then the recall counts of ballots in three key states, that were basically put out to the barn, like in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, for starter. And now there are suggestions floating around that some election officials have been corrupted by the outside forces from a foreign state entity, why not it makes since, if there were five or six on the transition team playing patty cakes with spies at the convention why not at the state level-----------------it is only logical

Reply to this post

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:38 PM

5. Questions due to inablity to watch video....

Perhaps others may know and answer. Apologies in advance is duplicating others I may have missed.

If the hacks focus on registration then could registrants be individually nullified? Voided? Eliminated?

If so, would this affect outcomes without leaving a "trail"? Or, making the "trail" more difficult to track or notice?

Conceivably, could one be eliminated from registration without knowing, vote by absentee vote, for example, and the system discount (not include in vote total) the vote? What could occur in the event one was eliminated and showed to vote in person?

NOTE: I'm new to the site and to this information, don't understand "hacking" operations so forgive me any naivety. I'm seeking to learn and understand. Thanks in advance for consideration of questions and info provided to assist my further understanding.

Reply to this post

Response to Lyricalinklines (Reply #5)

Mon Jul 17, 2017, 09:02 AM

7. I'll use the analogy of the movie Sneakers, which was funny, but in this instance it is not funny

If the hacks focus on registration then could registrants be individually nullified?............YES

If the hacks focus on registration then could registrants be individually voided?................YES

If the hacks focus on registration then could registrants be individually eliminated?............YES

If so, would this affect outcomes without leaving a "trail"? Or, making the "trail" more difficult to track or notice? ....................YES

Welcome to the DU.

This is why I spew having a paper and ballot, why should some (for profit) company control the software for voting.

This site ( below) is pretty informative

http://blackboxvoting.org/

And then there is Greg Palast

http://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

Reply to this post

Response to turbinetree (Reply #7)

Mon Jul 17, 2017, 12:29 PM

8. Thank you. I find the links informative, confirming.

Sadly, I wanted to believe it was just my overactive imagination coming up with wild stories. This "scheme" had been in action for quiet awhile and with many players. One would have to believe they were "saving America" to be apart of such. What a great way to make accomplices. .. use the guise that there's an evil force needing eradicated in order to make it great again.

Reply to this post

Response to Lyricalinklines (Reply #8)

Mon Jul 17, 2017, 12:32 PM

9. If you take it one step further look at what Les Mooves said about the sexual predator

Reply to this post

Response to turbinetree (Reply #9)

Mon Jul 17, 2017, 01:05 PM

10. Another way he becomes the generator of greed.

Greed has been the avenue to downfall and they're so enmeshed in glorifying it! It's so evident in the quotes about how "it is bad for America, but look at the money generated" for the journalism (media) industry. I hadn't understood exactly the connection; this link fills that void for me. Thanks again. I need tea after this... worth maybe a shot of whiskey! Lol

Reply to this post

Sun Jul 16, 2017, 11:54 PM

6. Only a matter of time?

it happened. We all know it happened. The Supreme Court and lower courts are compromised. I don't see how anything can remedy this.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread