HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Full Frontal, Sam Bee: Co...

Thu Mar 28, 2019, 04:01 AM

Full Frontal, Sam Bee: Collusion Conclusion; Mick Mulvaney, Bad Scammer; Immigrants in the Military

3 replies, 761 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Full Frontal, Sam Bee: Collusion Conclusion; Mick Mulvaney, Bad Scammer; Immigrants in the Military (Original post)
betsuni Mar 28 OP
rampartc Mar 28 #1
smirkymonkey Mar 28 #2
cp Mar 29 #3

Response to betsuni (Original post)

Thu Mar 28, 2019, 07:26 AM

1. i particularlly liked the segment on immigrants in the military

and by "liked" i mean that i loathe the kind of person who wants to end this program.

i served with numerous people from mexico, phillipines and viet nam. no problem.

a big complaint from the xenophobic right is that "immigrants won't assimilate." rudiculous, there is no better way to assimilate than armed service. speakers of mandarin. arabic, etc etc etc are difficult to find in the small town south and white nationalist enclaves where they do seem to be recruitung.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 28, 2019, 08:08 PM

2. K&R

I love Sam! She really rips them to shreds the way no other late night comedian does.

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 29, 2019, 12:22 PM

3. Whole show is excellent!

Good idea to feature rotten cabinet members who are doing so much damage every day. The segment on immigrants in the military is very important, yow! Thank you for posting.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread